KEN HOM EXCELLENCE CARBON STEEL NON-STICK WOK 35CM SUITS INDUCTION
“Many people ask me what my most used item in the kitchen is. My answer is always the same – the Wok – simply because that's really all you need,” says Ken Hom, master of Asian cooking.
Ken Hom is a celebrated American chef and television-show presenter on the BBC, and when it comes to woks he knows a thing or two! Surprisingly, woks are hugely versatile pieces of cookware; suitable for stir frying, steaming, pan frying, deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, searing, making soup and more.
Each wok is created with a flat base that allows it to sit on any cook top, including induction, while the handsome wooden handles are resistant to high temperatures in the kitchen. Wok on!
- The Excellence range has been developed to withstand the intense heat required for stir-fry cooking
- Carbon steel wok with superior Eclipse 3 layer (by Whitford), internally reinforced non-stick coating
- 1.5mm gauge carbon steel
- Phenolic handle reduces heat conductivity
- Hanging loop
- Helper side handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Metal tool suitable
- Dishwasher safe although it is advisable to remove it once the cycle is finished and dry it by hand using a clean, soft cloth.
- If washing by hand, do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating.
- Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth
- Material: Carbon Steel with Whitford 3-layer Eclipse non-stick coating
- Product Dimensions: L60 x W33.5 x H12cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.