New GLOBAL Knives GS38 9cm PARING Utility Knife Stainless Steel Made in Japan GS-38
A multipurpose small knife that is great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts. Perfect knife to devein shrimp, and for removing seeds from chilli peppers and skinning or cutting small garnishes. The GS series is a classic collection of small to medium-sized knives for general and special preparation.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.