A perfectly balanced knife that will stay sharper for longer thanks to its 15 degree angled edge and sand filled handle. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Blade Length: 22cm.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.